-
August 17th, 2005, 07:55 PM
#21
Inactive Member
Lulu from the Dollhut is looking to book some bands on Thursday the 25th, might you boys be interested??
-
August 18th, 2005, 02:22 PM
#22
Inactive Member
lulu presents @ the doll hut: thurs aug 25th
107 S Adams
Anaheim, CA
Aggressive Behavior
Barbie & the Hookers
Kings of Sleep
Dead Beat Sinatra
My girlfriend Kati will be singing in her new band Kings of Sleep. Its her first show, so she'll get people there! Unfortunately I'll be in Orlando, so I'm going to have to miss this one. [img]frown.gif[/img]
It will be a good opportunity for future gigs @ the Dollhut!!
-
August 18th, 2005, 02:52 PM
#23
HB Forum Owner
Erica, thanks so much for talking to Lulu for us. Your a real sweetheart. Too bad you cant make it, but maybe if your free next month, we are booked at the Anarchy Library with Rikk Agnew's band Poop. Also, we are tentatively booked for Club London in Hollywood in November for a duel Deadbeat Sinatra/Dear Lover gig. Ill keep ya posted.
steve
-
August 19th, 2005, 03:16 AM
#24
Inactive Member
Your welcome! I'm happy to help out. I hope you get some OC exposure.
I've seen Poop years ago. My friend Steve used to play with Rikk in Poop. He was also his tech before they kicked him out of the Adolescents.
Two Bags filled in before they replaced him with Frank Jr.
Rikk's also playing with whats left of 45 Grave, now Dinah Cancer and her 45 Graverobbers.
In my opinion hes a bit strange, but hes sweet, humble, and a musical genius. Enjoy the show!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks